Our client, a biotech company in Gent is looking for an R&D technician.
The Discovery department is looking for a Research Associate to strengthen the Cell based Solutions General Services team that provides miscellaneous laboratory and administrative support to multiple project teams.
· You will use mammalian cell culture technologies including cell line generation, maintenance & quality control of cell lines (expression of target antigen,…)
· You perform cell-based assays (e.g. cell proliferation, ligand binding, cell signaling)
· You perform flow cytometry experiments
· You perform biochemical assays e.g. ELISA
- Bachelor or master degree in biotechnology or biomedical sciences
- A very high sense for quality, accuracy and detail
- A team-oriented attitude, flexibility, enthusiasm and ability to work independently
- A pro-active approach
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent knowledge of English (read / write and discuss)
- Knowledge of Excel, SAP (order handling module) and / or scientific databases is an asset
contract of at least 1 year, or longer
Els De Meester